Volkswagen

ogłoszeniaceny używanychwiadomościdealerzyforumczęścioponyksiążkilinkitapetyopiniedekoder VIN
  FAQ    Szukaj    Użytkownicy    Regulamin    Grupy    Czat    Rejestracja 
  Profil    Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości    Zaloguj    iboi - ogłoszenia

( Volkswagen Tiguan ) Tiguan 1,4TSI 55 tyś.km przebieg, wymiana rozrzadu.

postów na stronie: 10 20 50
   Forum VOLKSWAGEN Forum Strona Główna -> ( Volkswagen Tiguan ) Porady, problemy techniczne
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
kreftdaniel89

Czytelnik

Skąd jesteś (miejscowość / region): Gdynia
Posiadane auto: Tiguan
Piwa: 0/0
Wysłany: Czw 11 Sie 2016, 18:33
Temat postu:

Tiguan 1,4TSI 55 tyś.km przebieg, wymiana rozrzadu.

Witam serdecznie,

Mam Tiguana z 2012 roku, gwarancje stracil rok temu I okazuje sie, ze przy przebiegu 55 tys km musze wymienic rozrzad. Bylem w autoryzowanym serwisie I niestety nie chca wyslas zapytania o pomoc producenta w naprawie z tego wzgledu ze po gwarancji serwisowalem auto w nieautoryzowanym serwisie.
Czy mial ktos podobna sytuacje? Wiem ze w ameryce skladaja grupowy pozew odnosnie tej sprawy. Rozrzad nie powinien pasc w tak krotkim czasie.

pozdrawiam,
Daniel
Powrót do góry
rainey6812

Czytelnik

Skąd jesteś (miejscowość / region): dfsa
Posiadane auto: fdsa
Wysłany: Pią 12 Sie 2016, 04:34
Temat postu:

Can Victor Cruz be a sure affect upon Odell Beckham Jr.?

The Odell Beckham-Josh Norman feud isn moving absent, and could possibly within reality merely be expanding. The regular gossip column chatter pertaining to each transfer Beckham tends to make off the business isn moving absent, both. Though it arrives toward Beckham potential, these components contain towards problem the Fresh York Giants.Can Beckham, as soon as he faces Norman and the Washington Redskins 2 times for every yr, hold his feelings within test? Can he retain the services of his skill and not his mouth, helmet or fists toward try out and acquire the matchup? With all of the exterior interruptions, can he awareness upon soccer and not make it possible for every little thing else that tugs at him toward have an impact on his engage in upon the sector? This is where by a healthier Victor Cruz could possibly be of enormous significance toward the Giants. As a great deal as absolutely everyone above the Giants would delight in towards look at Cruz achieve his reason “to be my aged self all over again,it is potentially as a close friend, coach and sounding board for Beckham where by Cruz may well be of even additional price toward the Giants http://www.giantsteamgear.com/47-owa-odighizuwa-jersey. There is potentially no participant inside the NFL, and genuinely no participant with the Giants, who includes appear nearer in the direction of going for walks inside Beckham footwear than Cruz. Prompt, mind-boggling stardom upon the marketplace. Adulation against followers and a continual pull towards focus-seekers and these who need to have a piece of him off the marketplace. Jealousy towards opposing avid gamers. Cruz incorporates lived it all. Ought to Reads Weekend mailbag: Make it possible for's alternative some questionsEd ValentineNow that working out camp is within just entire swing, make it possible for's open up up the mailbag and perspective what's upon your head. Should Reads Weekend mailbag: Enable's solution some questionsAs Cruz started off his most recent comeback consider upon Friday, he was moreover requested how he can aid Beckham understand in direction of deal with the minefield of notice that awaits his just about every transfer.“Just recognize that he shifting in the direction of be pulled and tugged simply such as we all are in direction of do a bunch of components, still he includes in the direction of be sensible and fully grasp that it all right towards say no occasionally, regardless of whether upon or off the sector, toward Those tasks and recognize what his priorities are,Cruz reported. “I imagine he knows that and he getting slowly but surely however definitely a well-informed inside knowing the legal rights and wrongs of this match and the legal rights and wrongs of his craft. I believe it specifically heading in the direction of just take additional and a lot more repetition and further and even further year working day within just and working day out in the direction of have an understanding of what very good and what undesirable. Directly previously, inside concerning Individuals traces, he knows what his task is.”Beckham is made up of been within just the headlines for currently being recognized with Zendaya, Khloe Kardashian and highest not too long ago Demi Lovato, for dwelling at Drake Place for element of the offseason, for becoming confused by way of admirer adulation inside Germany and for his war of words and phrases with Norman http://www.giantsteamgear.com/29-jason-pierre-paul-jersey. Cruz reported he believes Beckham, even now merely 23, is aware that his good results is made up of created him a focus upon and off the industry.“I consider he is aware of that, thus he specifically includes in the direction of fully grasp how in the direction of beat that http://www.giantsteamgear.com/42-mark-herzlich-jersey, how towards speak in direction of yourself males, how towards converse in direction of persons out inside the roads since almost everything he states is likely towards be employed as a headline, hence he includes in direction of fully grasp not particularly what he claims nevertheless how he states it and who he suggests it towards and knowing what he claims can be utilised as a headline at any specified minute Weston Richburg Jersey,Cruz explained.“I believe that he is aware of that this beyond calendar year for the reason that ultimate period incorporates been a minimal little bit of a whirlwind within just that respect and he appreciates that http://www.giantsteamgear.com/12-brad-wing-jersey. He desires americans in direction of realize him for him and how he a outstanding participant, exceptional individual and how he requires towards be perceived and I believe that he consists of Pretty taken value of that.”Cruz furthermore claimed that Beckham prerequisites toward understand toward “temperhis upon-business thoughts and that it is up towards him and quarterback Eli Manning in direction of assist him.“I consider it usually takes americans which includes myself and us citizens such as Eli and other leaders upon the personnel toward simply appear up toward him and be such as, ‘Hey guy, we received your back again. Your self don want toward move about and over and above as in the direction of what is getting questioned of yourself in direction of do,or ‘Go out right here and be the Terrific participant that on your own are,however gentlemen which include myself need to have towards inform him not in the direction of fret above some thing and shift out right here and engage in. Almost everything will consider treatment of by itself and we acquired your again,Cruz reported.
Powrót do góry
Becker72

Debiutant

Skąd jesteś (miejscowość / region): Kraków
Posiadane auto: Tiguan
Wysłany: Czw 22 Wrz 2016, 20:18
Temat postu:

U mnie łańcuch rozrządu przeskoczył

przy podobnym przebiegu, w wyniku tego pęknął tłok. Dostałem nowy poprawiony silnik, a samochód równiez był po gwarancji tyle, że serwisowałem go cały czas w ASO. W ASO powiedzieli mi że tylko dlatego zajeli sie moją sprawą, w ciągu kilku dni dostali pozytywną odpowiedź z fabryki na wymianę.
Powrót do góry
   Forum VOLKSWAGEN Forum Strona Główna -> ( Volkswagen Tiguan ) Porady, problemy techniczne Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Ogłoszenia sprzedaży - Volkswagen Tiguan »

Opinie o samochodach Volkswagen Tiguan - testy użytkowników »

Skocz do: